Important Notice - Haslemere Health Centre Computer system is being upgraded
This will lead to disruption of the service from Friday 3rd May until Friday 17th May while the 19000 clinical records are transferred to the new system and it gets up to speed
The new software will allow us to work more closely with other organisations to integrate care for our patients better.
During this time:
1. PLEASE note that Haslemere and Fernhurst Surgeries will open at 10h00 on TUESDAY 14th MAY. IF you require URGENT MEDICAL CARE PLEASE CALL 999 or 111.
2. There will be less routine appointments available as we prioritise urgent care.
Please do ask about Extended Hours appointments if you are struggling to get a timely appointment
3. Non urgent letters and communication from the hospital will not be available to us
4. Test results will not be available until Friday 17th May
5. Prescriptions will all be paper (not electronic)
6. Medical reports and other non-urgent administration will be postponed
We recognise that this process will be very frustrating so we would be very grateful for your patience during this time.
Haslemere Health Centre Team
PLEASE NOTE OUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 01428 748206
Our Practice is based at Haslemere Health Centre, with a branch surgery at Fernhurst. As well as 5 partners, we have 6 salaried doctors and a GP Registrar as the practice is also actively involved in GP training.
We have close links with Haslemere Hospital, which is adjacent to the Health Centre. The practice offers a range of primary care services, as well as supporting the important role of the Hospital.
A GP Extended Access Service is now available
for patients of all Guildford and Waverley GP Practices
This is provided out of 3 hubs:
Haslemere Health Centre - nurse appointments available on Wednesday and Thursday evenings; GP and nurse appointments on Saturday mornings.
The Fairlands Practice, Fairlands Ave, Worplesdon, Fairlands, Guildford, GU3 3NA
Binscombe Medical Centre, 106 Binscombe, Godalming, GU7 3PR
Evening and weekend appointments with GPs and nurse are available and can be booked through our reception team.
Haslemere Health Centre
Church Lane, Haslemere, GU27 2BQ
Telephone: 01428 748206
Out of Hours: 111
Fax: 01428 645065
Crossfields, Fernhurst, Haslemere, GU27 3JL
Telephone: 01428 651040
Out of Hours: 111
Fax: 01428 654124